|Parents and runners,
Welcome to the start of the Long Valley Cross Country season! We are looking forward to seeing all of our returners and meeting all of the new runners!
Please read the following information as it is important:
- Please review the practice schedule and other information on our website if you have not already done so – www.longvalleytrack.com
- First practice is Monday, August 19, 2018! Practice is from 5:30 to 6:45 at Palmer Park. (this is our only Monday practice)
- Parent Meeting on August 28, 2018 at 5:30 Palmer Park. After the kids start practice, we would like the parents to stick around for about 20 minutes to discuss the program.
- Please be sure the kids are prepared to run every practice, including the first practice, with good running shoes and light weight running clothes. As the season progresses and it gets colder, the runners should dress in appropriate layers.
- Food / Drink. Please bring water or other suitable beverage to every practice. Although everyone is different, please make sure your child is properly fueled to run!
For general questions, please feel free to email questions to email@example.com or call 201-919-8152. If you have any specific questions, please contact your child’s designated coach.
We are looking forward to a great season!
Long Valley Cross County!